About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Stacey and I am 30 yrs old. I was previously very active in running, spinning, circuit training, and playing kickball & dodgeball :) I am a bit of a health freak and have always had an interest in nutrition. Up until the beginning of 2011, I was a fairly normal, healthy person. I have been diagnosed with the following : *Mild Acetabular retroversion (left hip) *Superior Labral Tear (left hip) *Mixed FAI (left hip) *SI joint dysfunction *Piriformis syndrome *4 bulging discs in lumbar spine *3 bulging discs in cervical spine *IT Band Syndrome *small bilateral adductor tears *Medial meniscus tear (left knee) *Patellar tracking Disorder *EDS hypermobility type

Hip Chicks

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Severe left eye pain

My left eye has been bugging me for a couple of days. It feels like there is a muscle spasming behind my eye, however, my eye isn't twitching. It hurts really bad and feels like something sharp is stuck in it. I'm not sure if I should go to the ER or wait until the morning to call my eye doctor? The pain is new and I'm definitely not one to run to the ER for every ache (obviously, as I have stupidly not gone at times when I should have), but it kinda freaks me out since its my eye. I know I have the beginning of a detached retina in one of my eyes....can't remember which one. My eye doctor always checks it out real well each year to make sure it hasn't gotten any worse. They told me to go to the ER if I started to see spots or had blurred vision. I haven't had any of those symptoms so I doubt that is what is going on. not sure what to do.....guess I'll just wait until morning and then call my eye doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment