Monday, August 20, 2012
Shots shots shots shots!
So, my inner lush came out this weekend LOL. Several friends from college came into town to stay with us as it was another good friends 30th birthday. It sucks b/c I felt great on Friday and then I went out bar hopping....used 2 crutches and still flared up! Saturday I was so out of alignment and exhausted. I went to acupuncture, pool therapy, iced, napped, basically did everything I could think of to get my aches & pain under control. Nothing really worked. I was determined to have fun at my friends' 30th party so I grabbed a glass of wine, took some shots, and yep the pain went away! Woke up with a nasty hangover and honestly I still feel a bit dehydrated but it was fun! I don't get out much anymore so it was nice to go out and have fun with my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment