Thursday, August 23, 2012
Sometimes I'm not a smart person
So I was opening the back car door to get my crutches out and this scary looking spider was hanging out in the door hinge area. I attempted to grab my crutches and shut the car door quickly....somehow I managed to do this too quickly. I ended up shutting the door on my hip. Yeah, idiot I know. The edge of the door hit my groin right where I have the most pain. Awesome, right? I am sure that I didn't screw up anything more than it already is. Besides, I may be having another surgery anyway so I guess it doesn't matter. Here's a pic to show off my stupidity:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


LOL This made me laugh! TOTALLY something I'd do!
ReplyDeleteI am so clumsy....I bumped into something in our storage room and of course it fell hard on my op hip. Ugh! The bruise from last months "incident" just disappeared, now I have a new one!
ReplyDeleteBonnie- how is your recovery going?