About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Stacey and I am 30 yrs old. I was previously very active in running, spinning, circuit training, and playing kickball & dodgeball :) I am a bit of a health freak and have always had an interest in nutrition. Up until the beginning of 2011, I was a fairly normal, healthy person. I have been diagnosed with the following : *Mild Acetabular retroversion (left hip) *Superior Labral Tear (left hip) *Mixed FAI (left hip) *SI joint dysfunction *Piriformis syndrome *4 bulging discs in lumbar spine *3 bulging discs in cervical spine *IT Band Syndrome *small bilateral adductor tears *Medial meniscus tear (left knee) *Patellar tracking Disorder *EDS hypermobility type

Hip Chicks

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

So my knees have become much more unstable lately. I know it's because I've had to back off of using my ankle weights. My TFL and lateral side of hips keep flaring up when I use the ankle weights so I've had to stop. I'm still trying to do some quad exercises without weights. I've been avoiding my knee brace because I get this leaky vein behind my knee when I wear it a lot. I tried taping my knees with kinesio tape but it wasn't as effective as I was hoping it would be. I keep noticing new bruising around my left knee. Usually it's from my knee tracking wrong and popping out of place. Might have to just break down and wear the damn brace!

No comments:

Post a Comment