Friday, August 31, 2012
Advocare 24 Day Challenge & new diet
I started the Advocare 24 day challenge this past Monday. I am on day 5 of the cleanse phase and have already lost 6 Lbs! I am a smaller person to begin with so I am a little surprised that I have lost 6 pounds so quickly. Hopefully it will stay off;) I mainly started the 24 day challenge to aid in the absorption of nutrients not necessarily to lose weight (but it's an added bonus that I have lost the weight I gained post op!). I have also been on a restricted diet since Monday. I am trying to stick to the Paleo diet and have been about 90% "on" it. I cheated on Wednesday when I made salmon that was coated in bread crumbs and have cheated everyday this week by eating dark chocolate. You know I'm not the best when it comes to self control. I'll be the first to admit that I am currently a skinny-fat girl and love food! I usually eat healthier than I have the past year and a half but it is so hard to want to eat a spinach salad and lean protein when you are in pain and feel like complete shit all of the time. Sorry, but pizza or Wendy's sounds a lot more appetizing. It will be interesting to see if I have any changes in my swelling or pain from the recent diet change. I'm trying everything I can think of to get better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment